Without further ado, here are some tidbits about me, courtesy of Danielle's questions :
1. What is your dream job? A software engineer at Google ( I can't even explain how much I adore this company ). Specifically, I'd love to lead a project in their Search department or spearhead a new branch of this quickly expanding company. This is mostly wishful thinking. ^^;
|i was lucky to visit the google office in manhattan. they play with legos there. :)|
"At the end of the world / we'll be together, be together. / If I can spend it with you / then the end of the world don't matter."
sings Lenka in her song, "The End of the World." I can't think of a better way of spending my last day other than surrounded by loved ones - both family and friends - and sharing a home-made dinner, with plenty of ice cream and casual banter. Oh, and to see penguins.
|gotta love his humor. photo.|
|this moment in the olympics made me tear up a little. photo.|
|tui and la from avatar: the last airbender. a wonderful show.|
9. What is your favorite season? Autumn. All the warm, vibrant colors just fill me with such joy. While it may mean winter is coming ( Stark words (: ), it is the season of harvest, of plentifulness.
|beautiful and filled with passion. i admire her endlessly.|
|screen capture from the film Up (2009)|
At this point, I was instructed by Danielle to tag 11 others, but because I can be horrendously indecisive, I opted for just tagging 3.
A Miusmie is a wonderful blog written by Rooth. It is filled with snippets of her life, told to us with enchanting words and anecdotes that are sure to make you smile. Oh, did I mention that she's an avid book-reader? :)
Fashion and Tea is where Stephanie serves up entrées of delightful outfits accompanied by beautiful pictures ( lots of which are of food, yum! ).
FAIIINT is one of the first blogs I stumbled upon in my initial foray into blogging, and if you haven't been yet, do check it out! There are beautiful and edgy outfits aplenty, with sides of gorgeous illustrations and inspiration posts.
To these three beautiful bloggers, I convey these instructions:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer. My questions for you are:
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is a pet peeve of yours?
- Sunlight or moonlight?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What could you eat everyday and love it?
- Modern or vintage?
- What is your guilty pleasure novel?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- What wardrobe item can't you live without?
- World Cup or Olympics?
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Remember, no tag backs!