With this dress in mind, I started thinking about the next layout to start working on. My vision was something simple, with golden adornments sprinkled throughout.
There's still a number of aspects I'm not sure of, but with just a few additional tweaks (especially with the header and sidebar!), I think I'll be ready to start coding this soon.
Other award's show gowns that struck me:
1. kate hudson in mcqueen /// that collar and neckline are stunning.
2. anne hathaway in chanel /// such elegant peplum.
3. zhang ziyi in armani /// she looks so light and effervescent.
4. emma stone in giambattistavalli & vuitton /// i think i have a soft spot for high collars.
5. mila kunis in elie saab /// gorgeous in lilac and lace.
Do you have an award's show dress that has made a deep impression on you?